1. Make your way onto Beacon Street heading West towards Brookline. Bear in mind that Webster Street is a small one way street off of Beacon Street. If you're traveling in a westerly direction you may need to backtrack a bit on Beacon Street going East to make the right turn onto Webster Street.
2. Once you've passed the intersection of Harvard Street, staying on Beacon Street, you have two options. You can take a Right on Winchester Street, then an immediate Right on Wellman Street, and another immediate right onto Centre Street. Go through the intersection across both sides of Beacon Street towards the Marriot Hotel in front of you and you've entered onto Webster Street. The other alternative is to turn right onto Centre Street and make a U-turn that will allow you to come out from Centre Street. This is necessary as there is no left turn allowed in this area of Beacon Street.
Our office is on the right-hand side of Webster Street. There are plenty of metered on-street parking and a small parking lot right across from our office.
1. Make your way onto Storrow Drive. Continue on Storrow Drive following signs for Storrow Drive West. Exit on the left towards Kenmore Square/Fenway. Be careful because as the exit splits immediately and you must exit right at the split for Kenmore Square/Charlesgate West. At the first light bear right onto Beacon Street (make sure not to take the immediate right as that will get you onto Bayside Road instead). Continue on Beacon Street for a few blocks until you get to the center of Kenmore Square. The road will fork at this point. Stay in the middle lanes to go straight to proceed on Beacon Street. Now follow directions from No. 2 (From Boston) above.
1. From Rt. 9 Boylston Street continue on Boylston Street until you reach Chestnut Hill Avenue. Turn Left on Chestnut Hill Avenue and continue until you reach Dean Road. Turn Right onto Dean Road and continue until you reach the end of the road, which is Beacon Street. You must turn Right onto Beacon Street and continue eastwards until you reach Webster Street on your right. If you reach the intersection of Beacon Street and Harvard you've gone a block too far.
2. From Rt. 90 Mass Pike continue eastbound and take Exit 18 on your left. Proceed through the tolls and follow signs for Allston/Brighton. Continue on Cambridge Street until you reach Harvard Street. Turn left onto Harvard Street. Continue on Harvard Street and turn Right onto William Street. At the first light turn left onto Centre Street. Cross Beacon Street and you've entered onto Webster Street.
1. Take Rt. 95 North and follow instructions above (From the West) either from Rt. 9 or Rt. 90.
2. Take Rt. 93 North and follow directions above No. 1 (From the North) from Storrow Drive or continue onto Rt. 90 Mass Pike and take Exit 20 towards Allston/Brighton and follow directions after Cambridge Street from above No. 2 (From the West).